- Motion network protocol by MITSUBISH.
- 16 axes control (can be expanded to Max 32 axes)
- Scan time : 0.888 uSec
- Motion synchronization drive
(Up to 32 synchronized drive, 2~4 axes linear interpolation, and 2axes arc interpolation, continuous interpolation, 3axes. Herical interpolation are supported)
- Real time position compensation function and absolute encoder function
- Standard Cable : 20m between nodes, Max. 320m (total)
- Long-distance Cable : 100m between nodes, Max. 1.6km (total)
- Firmware upgrade function
SSCNET III/H is a distributed network based product has uniform scan time to the entire nodes with transmission speed of 150Mbps based on real time express communication of MITSUBISHI
Master Board can be connected with slaves up to 32 and installed with the maximum of 8 (256 nodes) in Host IPC.
It can be applied in liquid crystal manufacturing devices, carrier equipment, machine tools and industrial robots, and particularly, perfectly used for the purposes of synchronism between axes or interpolation.