- Real-time communication: 100Mbit/s using RTEX protocol
- Supports position, velocity and torque control
- Manual and automatic damping filters
- Complete set of commands for up to 32 axes per RTEX network. RTEX positioning units for FPΣ (Sigma) and FP2 controllers
- Easy wiring using standard Ethernet cables (CAT5e, up to 100m between units)
- Conforms to the following safety standards: EN954-1 (CAT3), ISO13849-1 (PLd), EN61508 (SIL2), EN62061 (SIL2), EN61800-5-2 (STO), IEC61326-3-1
MINAS A5N servo driver (RTEX network type)
Thanks to its high transmission speed and sampling rate, RTEX (Realtime Express), the fast, real-time Ethernet bus for automation, is particularly well suited for highly dynamic single and multiple axis positioning tasks. The communication between master and slaves happens in real time.