- Motion network protocol by YASKAWA.
- 16 axes control (can be expanded to Max 32 axes)
- Scan time : 0.125mSec, 0.25mSec, 0.5mSec, 1.0mSec
- Motion synchronization drive
(Up to 32 synchronized drive, 2~4 axes linear interpolation, and 2axes arc interpolation, continuous interpolation, 3axes. Herical interpolation are supported)
- Real time position compensation function and absolute encoder function
- 0.2m between nodes, Max. 100m (total)
- Firmware upgrade function
MECHATROLINK-III is an open-field network based product with transmission speed of 100Mbps based on YASKAWA communication.
Master Board can be connected with slaves up to 32 and installed with the maximum of 8 (256 nodes) in Host IPC.
It can be applied in liquid crystal manufacturing devices, carrier equipment, machine tools and industrial robots, and particularly, perfectly used for the purposes of synchronism between axes or interpolation.