The ADLINK IMB-M43 is industry’s first 6th/7th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Processor (formerly codenamed Skylake/Kabylake) based industrial ATX motherboard in the LGA1151 package with Intel Q170 Express chipset. The ADLINK IMB-M43 supports high-speed data transfer interfaces such as PCIe3.0, USB 3.0, and SATA 6 Gb/s (SATA III), with dual-channel DDR4 2133/2400 MHz memory up to 64 GB in four DIMM slots.
The IMB-M43 provides the most cost-competitive solution anywhere in embedded computing, fulfilling the specific needs of all users requiring 5 PCIe add-on cards. Featuring flexible PCIe configuration and optimal placement for industrial automation applications, the ADLINK IMB-M43 carries significant competitive advantage in the market. Leading rugged I/O design enhances user experience with robust device compatibility, durable connectivity, and extreme environment readiness.
- Support the 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor
- Dual-channel DDR4 2133/2400 MHz memory up to 64 GB in four DIMM slots
- PCIe 3.0 slot bifurcation supports up to 5x PCIe 3.0 expansion slots
- Rugged I/O design to enhance I/O port compatibility and reliability
- Total 5 PCIe slots, among 4xPCIe 3.0 x4 lanes plus one 1xPCIe 3.0 x8 lane, 2xPCIe 3.0 x4 lanes plus 2xPCIe 3.0 x8 lanes, or 2xPCIe 3.0 x4 lanes plus 1xPCIe 3.0 x16 lane, and 2x PCI for Motion and I/O cards
- Unique power design to ensure stable USB power of 5V +-5% even USB full loading by 300W PSU, conversing TCO.
- Fully compatible with ADLINK’s full spectrum of motion and I/O cards, and optimal system placement for motion/vision integrated solution.
- IEC 61000-4-2~6 (Performance Criterion A), CE/FCC class B certified