The ADLINK IMB-M42H is an ATX Industrial Motherboard supporting the 4th Generation IntelR Core? i7/i5/i3 and PentiumR/CeleronR processors in LGA1150 package to deliver a scalable high performance platform for a wide array of industrial applications. The IMB-M42H supports 22nm process CPUs at up to 3.2 GHz with integrated graphics and memory controllers, Direct Media Interface (DMI) and Flexible Display Interface (FDI) connectivity to the IntelR H81 Express Chipset. Dual-channel DDR3 1600 MHz memory is supported up to a maximum of 16 GB in two DIMM slots.The ADLINK IMB-M42H is equipped the latest 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron
These advanced features, coupled with latest Intel integrated graphics, one PCI Express Gen2 x16 slot, one PCI Express Gen2 x4 slots, four PCI slots, dual USB3.0 port and dual SATA III port, and one Intel I-217V Ethernet make the IMB-M42H ideal for a machine automation systems, machine vision systems, and testing& measurement applications requiring a high-performance, easy-to-deploy and reliable main-board.
- Supports the 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processor family
- Dual-Channel DDR3 1600MHz, 2x 240-pin DIMM sockets, up to 16GB non-ECC unbuffered DIMMs support
- The Intel® HD Graphics 4600 provides high-end media and graphics capabilities for devices that display videos, 2-D/3-D graphics, and interactive content.
- PCIe x16 Gen2 slot for graphics card combines with PCIe x4 Gen2 slot for frame grabbers, and 4x PCI for Motion and I/O cards, to ideally suit industrial automation applications
- Full compatibility with ADLINKs best selling motion/vision cards delivers high computing and bandwidth support with no image data loss.
- Each USB ports provides up to 1A voltage power consumption, enabling connectivity for cameras or other devices, via stable and reliable connection
- 6 COM ports/pin header (COM1/2 support RS232/422/485, COM1 support RS-485 auto flow control)
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (faceplate), 8x USB 2.0 ports (4x faceplate, 4x onboard pin headers)